Whatever goes upon two legs is an enemy. This rule is bad because there is some animals with two legs. I do not foresee any problems with this. Whatever goes upon four legs or has wings is a friend. I think this is bad because there is some animals that are not their friends. I foresee this becoming bad because they will run into animals who are their friend.

No animal shall wear clothes. I think this rule us good because it keeps the animals away from becoming more like humans. Yes I foresee the pigs wearing clothes in a following winter. No animal shall sleep in a bed. I think this rule is good because it keeps the animals from doing human things. Yes I foresee the animals getting mad at the pigs for sleeping in the bed.

No animal shall dink alcohol. I think this is a good rule because that is another thing to remind them of Mr. jones. I do not foresee any problems with this rule. No animal shall kill any other animal. I think this is a bad rule because they plan to kill other animals already. Yes I foresee another battle and more animals killing each other.

All animals are equal. I believe this is a good rule. Yes I do foresee problems with this rule, I believe the animals will eventually get mad and figure out that the pigs have been taking advantage of them, leading to a rebellion against the pigs.